It's Christina's birthday today and we are giving her simple things as a present. Here are some of mine...
* A day off in the middle of the week
* Going on a date with my fiance: some wine, a fun French movie... just the two of us in the middle of wedding planning craziness.
* Beautiful simple posts by friends
* Dreaming about travelling
* Discovering details of New York through Kristina's camera
* A coffee date with a good friend
* A text message just to say "I'm thinking of you"
* Rain in the evening after a very hot day
* ... And (I had to mention it) Spain winning the World Cup!! I'm still smiling! This couldn't have happened at a better time for Spain, we really needed a reason to celebrate. I celebrated in Oxford with my Spanish friends but here's an account from a Brit in Madrid.
More simple things here and here.